So ever since our neighbor Sherrie brought home her beautiful baby girl, Jenny, in October, Adelle has been obsessed with babies. Which was quite comical to me because when we brought Lilly home when Adelle was almost 2 1/2 she really wanted nothing to do with her. She just kind of was like "eh...so what there a baby in the house."
But since having baby Jenny around Adelle went through a two week faze of "Mommy is you tummy getting bigger?" in hopes that I would have a fetus growing in my uterus, that she could be a mommy to when it was born. (Fat chance kid! I worked too hard to get the title "Mommy" and I intend to not share my title with anyone!)
So this picture pretty much sums it up for me when you leave Adelle alone for a while, she gathers the toys, and shows us all how to be a good mom!
3 comments:
She is growing up so fast. She is beautiful! and I love her new hair cut.
Hope all is well!
Allison
Her hair is so cute. We need to come see your place.
I'm happy to share my Jennie any time we're all healthy. Adelle is already a fabulous big sister, (a great title to have really). It'll be fun to watch her with your baby someday. Smart to keep the "Mommy" title to yourself. Mom power!
Post a Comment