Okay everyone. I think it's time. In the comments on my last post I received a link to a virus. So I think it is time for me to go private. Also it kind of freaks me out that random people can see my blog. So anyway if you would like to be invited to view my blog I will go private officially on Sunday. So leave your email address before then and I will add you to my list of people to invite. By the way thanks Tammie for the heads-up on the virus!
11 comments:
please invite me. Katie Wennerstrom. :) katieray1@gmail.com
you got my address I'm assuming.
janelley77@hotmail.com if not
I want to be invited!
Let me know if you need my email address.
Invite me, or else! You should have my email. Let me know if you don't. Thanks! I'm thinking I'll go private too, so I'll invite you when I do.
I would still like to have a gander at your life!!!!!
tammieballs@yahoo.com
Send us an invite. It is fun to read what you guys are up to. Sorry for the mess with Brinton's last comment.
Hey you have my email send me an invite let me know if you don't have it!
me too!
scottandtasha@gmail.com
I think it's smart, and I'll probably be doing it one of these days, too. I think you have my email address, but let me know if you don't.
I want to be invited!
please put us on the list
dana.roberts@gmail.com
Post a Comment