It always makes me laugh the way words can have two different meanings, and how children innocently know only one meaning of the word. This was the case this weekend with Adelle. After Scott and I went to the temple we went to my parents to watch a movie. My mom, sister, Adelle and I all went to the Video store to pick out a movie. When we were leaving Adelle was complaining about how cold she was, and doing this over exaggerated shiver. My mom then scooped her up and took her to the car.
When we arrived at my parents house my little Adelle, again, got out of the car with the same shiver, and instead of heading toward the house she followed my mom to the street, where she was bringing in the garbage can, "shivering" as loud as she could.
I followed her and directed her to the house. As we made it toward the house I was shaking my head saying, "Does Grandma just have sucker written across her forehead?"
Which Adelle quickly responded, "And I will lick her!"
That would be fun Adelle if Grandma really was a sucker huh?
2 comments:
We missed you at the mission reunion. I know the real reason why you didn't come... it's because you are home sick with morning sickness =) well that's what we told everyone who was there. SO if you get some congratulations you know why. Next time you better make sure to come so we don't start more rumors
too funny!
Post a Comment