I am definatly not the most computer savvy person in the world, but I feel know my way around these boxes of technology. But since my husband bought me my Ipod two years ago I have not been able to burn a CD from my Itunes purchases. Which really irritated me! Watching all of my friends and family burning CDs and spending dollar after dollar wishing I could listen to the newly purchased music in my car, or any other CD player. The worst part about it was every one was shrugging their shoulders not understanding what the problem is.So as you can see by the time of this post I have stayed up really late to figure this darn thing out! (which, by the time, you will all know that this is totally out of character for me, and I am going to be hating life tomorrow, but o'well) Because...
VICTORY!!!!!
I have finally burned a CD from my Itunes' purchases and I am so stoked! Anyway I just thought you all wanted to know how brilliant I am (or should we say stupidly persistent)
1 comment:
Congratulations!
I'm totally out of the music tech world, but have decided that when we get a new van (2015 or so) with an ipod port, I'll get myself an ipod with enough storage to hold all of the music I've ever desired, and live happily ever after. Glad you figured it out.
Post a Comment