January 27, 2009

My excuse

So in the past year and a half I feel that I have been a pretty good blogger, but the past couple of months have been rough for me as far as the blogging thing go. But I have a few updates for you all that might be interested.

Christmas was a blast! Christmas Eve was with Scott's family which was fun, and then Christmas day was small and quiet and peaceful other than we were snowed out of our circle for two days. Let's just say our Civic doesn't do so hot when the snow starts piling up. It's small, light, and low to the ground, and we were clobbered with snow Christmas day and the day after. We probably got between 12-16 inches! It was amazing!

For Christmas we decided to go small on the girls and spoil ourselves this year. (They won't know the difference right? They still got a lot from everyone else) But I got Scott and Ipod, and thought I was pretty clever in how I wrapped it (about 10 different boxes starting big to small) Then I got new earbuds for my Ipod, a Nike mile tracker (again for my Ipod) which I was planning on using while training for a marathon in April, and couple other things. Then after Christmas I got new bedroom funiture, which I will be taking pictures of at some point to show you all how beautiful it is, then the crown jewel of my Chirstmas was one week ago we got a...
A 2003 Honda Odyssey with power doors, keyless entry, traction control. Lets just say I am so happy! I'm not stuck at home anymore! I can get out and see the world! Just kidding this also leads me to our next news...
Foutz Baby number 3 is coming in August! (That's why we got the van) So that is the real excuse as to why I haven't blogged in a while I have been sicker with this pregnancy than either of my girls. So maybe its a boy I don't know but when I do I'll let you know!

14 comments:

Scottie and Tasha said...

I'm glad you blogged!!! I guess I gave you enough hints at church on Sunday eh? ha ha

Congrats on baby number 3... my money's on a bouncing baby BOY!

The Expatts said...

Aahhhh I am so excited for you!! You have to call me, Congrats Kim!! (Scott too :)

Rachelle said...

Congrats on the van and especailly the new baby! I am so excited for you!

Missy said...

Yeah for Mini Vans. We will be joining you soon and getting one also. Then we can race.

Teresa said...

Yea!! Yea for a great Christmas! Yea for a new van! Yea for another Foutz on the way!!

Kathy said...

Congratulations on the new baby! That is so great! Hope all is going well for you guys. We are so glad to be out of school and are in the process of buying a new house! Is Scott still thinking about law school?

Carrie said...

CONGRATULATIONS, Kimbur and Scott! That's so exciting. Sorry you're sick, Kimbur . . . hopefully the girls are learning independence so you can rest! LOVE the minivan--we just got one 3 months ago (a 2001 Odyssey), and it's been a lifesaver. Hang in there with the ickiness; hopefully it will pass!!
Love, Carrie

Christensens said...

Congratulations!! Exciting news! All of the above is fun. Now that you have a vehicle, you should come visit me!

SeƱora Daiana said...

Wow #3 your crazy! Congrats you guys we are so happy for you. Nice car! The good old VAN! The all american car. I hope you guys get a little boy. Scott needs another man in the house.

Leslie said...

CONGRATS!!! THat is so exciting. I hope you get feeling better soon! Can't wait to hear what it will be!

Sarajane said...

Congratulations! Yes, I believe it must be a boy. I was sick with both of mine... nausea mostly. So if that's it, beware. A little boy will be so cute though, but so would a girl...anyway...so exciting!

Josh and Juli said...

Oh, yay! Congratulations! I'm sorry you're sick, though...but I bet it is a boy this time! My sister-in-law was super-sick when she was pregnant with her little boy, then when she got pregnant again it was completely different and a girl. So I bet you're right. Anyway, this is long...love the van, though! And congrats again!

Brinton, Becky, and Gang said...

Congrats on baby #3! And I hope you enjoy the new ride!

Anonymous said...

i was wondering ..... i knew something big must be happening to keep you from blogging! CONGRATS on the baby and the new van!!!!!