So in honor of the new member of the family coming to be with us soon I decided to change the feel of the blog for a little while (it will probably only be for a little while because I am as girly as they come, maybe not though i am about as lazy as they come these days too) I also thought that the picture above pretty much sums up the chaos that is my life right now!
Anyway I have to tell you what my girls have said about the names of this little guy!
the names
i have picked out (scott and i have had a hard time nailing some names down) are:
- Peter
- Scott David
- Gavin
(there are stories behind each name that i will share with you soon)
so adelle's pick is: gavin
lilly's pick is: peter pan!
i think i like peter pan!
No comments:
Post a Comment