So fun to see pictures!! How's the single mom doing?
Cute!! I want to come see you this week, I have some stuff for you. Well, for Gavin. I'll call you. Hope you're doing well!
Oh, Kimbur! He's precious! It sounds like you guys are just lovin' the baby boy stuff!
I've been wondering when you would put some pictures of that baby on here! You need to write more about your delivery with him - I'm totally clueless! He sure is cute!
I love that picture! What a cutie pie!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
So fun to see pictures!! How's the single mom doing?
Cute!! I want to come see you this week, I have some stuff for you. Well, for Gavin. I'll call you. Hope you're doing well!
Oh, Kimbur! He's precious! It sounds like you guys are just lovin' the baby boy stuff!
I've been wondering when you would put some pictures of that baby on here! You need to write more about your delivery with him - I'm totally clueless! He sure is cute!
I love that picture! What a cutie pie!
Post a Comment