To make matters worse we are at my sister's house (while she and her husband are on a cruise) with her wild, unpotty-trained dog, and loud, ornery bird! And it just got cold! The playground I see out the window laughs at me as the wind blows hard and I know the temperature is too cold for playing at a playground. (I just wish I had all of our coats and snow boots at this point.)
Not that I really have time to go to the playground. I wake up cook, clean up, homework, read, cook some more, naptime, etc. (I could go on and on, but I don't need to. Moms you know the drill).
I've also got projects coming out the wazoo! I'm out of here in 11 days! I cannot believe it. Three months are almost over and my new life in Maryland begins, and I don't know how to feel. Grateful to be in my own place, but sad to be away from family. Oh yeah and to have a husband again would be great!
Anyway there are the rantings of a mom who is pulling her hair out! Her kids are bouncing off the walls, she's leaving the only world she's known for almost 27 years in 11 days, and she's cleaning up poop after a stupid dog that refuses to go outside! (I swear he's ADD)
1 comment:
Hopefully they don't have year round school in Maryland? I'm so excited for you guys! And sad about the sad parts, but it'll be so much fun! We will probably be moving outside of Utah for the next 4 years, and although it's sad, I'm really excited for it. I think it will open more doors for bonding, both in our family and in the church. Plus, keeping those doors open for missionary work! Good luck with everything!
Post a Comment