February 21, 2010

What I've been doing while snowed in.

Since my family and I were snowed in for a week because of two major snow storms I decided "when life hands ya snow, work on projects!"

The first was Adelle's class Valentines which I think turned out really cute.
I sewed the envelope sides shut with my new sewing machine. (Which is totally awesome! Look how cute the heart seam is.)
Above: Adelle and I worked together on Photoshop to create the Valentine and this was the end result. She then signed her name on the bottom.

The next project was some treats for the neighbors, friends etc.

(Thanks Becky for this awesome recipe!!!)
Which I made boxes for, wrapped in ribbon and used the above Valentine for a card.
And they were delicious (my family and I probably ate about 50 during our days cooped up in the house)!

I think that it was a pretty productive week!


Signaturre

1 comment:

The Richardsons said...

Ok, I might have gotten onto someone else's blog....is this the same Kimbur Foutz with 3 kids, one of them a very young baby? You are seriously amazing!