April 25, 2010

Birthday Dance

Lilly is such an natural dancer. I love the flick of the wrist at the end! I keep watching it over and over and I laugh every time.
Signaturre

4 comments:

Jenny said...

Oh my gosh!!! You were exactly like this when you were this age! You had a favorite flowing nightgown that your mom could only get it off you long enough to wash! You were just as darling as Miss Lilly here.

Jenny said...

Kimbur,
This reminds me so much of you when you were little! You were such a girl!

Denise said...

Happy Birthday to beautiful, Lilly! I miss your girls so much! Hope all is well with you and your family. Hugs!!

Christensens said...

Oh my, what a precious moment!! She's an amazing dancer! We've seen your Dad at Costco more than you...sad. Hope you guys are doing well!

Love,

Jen and Kjel