May 23, 2010

Lilly's new best friend

Lilly and I have been going to the gym lately. Lilly to play, and me well to play too (mostly i sweat though). The other day she tells me about her new best friend.

Lilly: (la, la, la something about) "Lucy"
Me: Who's Lucy?
Lilly: My best friend.
Me: Oh yeah what does she look like.
Lilly: She wears clothes.

I should hope so. I assure you all that I do not allow my kids to play with other kids unless they wear clothes.
Signaturre

2 comments:

Sherrie said...

Sometimes mine don't wear clothes, like right now when I should be grocery shopping and Jennie is fighting me tooth and nail to put clothes on, so I'm wasting time on the computer to gather my sanity. Clothes are optional at home, but NOT at the store, so I wait till she's ready and hope she's ready before FHE tonight.

Sherrie said...

see Jennie's latest post.