But I've been busy, as we all have been, getting Christmas shopping done, keeping the house clean, decorating (ask me about that one) juggling the kids, taking pictures of people, making Christmas presents, making goodies, loosing 10 lbs, dealing with the sickies wanting so badly to take on an organization project for the house, but the time doesn't permit. Amidst all this I realized something...I don't have time for this!
Shocker I know, don't we all say this to ourselves. But I'm committing to myself right now to simplify!
It's sad for me, because I think the first thing that is going to suffer is this here blog, which makes me sooooo sad because I want to be her and her and her! (and those are only a couple of my blogging idols) but you know it's okay, because there are certain realities about my life where I can't be those women. I have a 16 month old. I have a husband that works CRAZY hours, I have 3 kids, and also I'm having issues with my health! This makes me so sad, but I have to straiten out my priorities, and my kids and hubby are the top of my list.
I won't be gone forever! Lilly will go to school, Gavin will take naps, the house WILL get organized to my satisfaction (is it possible? oh yes it is :) and I will post here and there probably mostly about the kids, and the projects I will be working on. And someday I will probably be one of those women (not half as interesting or talented, but I'll post more about what is going on in my life) But for now I really need to focus on my family, my health, and my home in 2011.
And maybe I will get so organized in the next couple of months you won't even know I'm gone :)
Till then have a safe, and Happy New Year and I will see you soon !

No comments:
Post a Comment