February 6, 2011

AIRPLANE!!!!

Because my hubby is sooo awesome at what he does he has been moving forward with his job and doing some training. And we have totally been benefactors of this training because he has been working Sunday Night-Thursday Night...my dreams have come true for a two week period and my husband has been off Saturday and Sunday the past two weekends! Yay!!! Let's just say church has been a dream. (Oh by the way Gavin started nursery today! My baby's getting so big!!!)

The past two weekends have had fun-filled adventures and last Saturday we went to the National Air and Space Museum in Chantilly, VA.

And my son fell in love...


I sure love this guy!

Photobucket

4 comments:

Ariella said...

SOOOOO Cute!!!

Jenny said...

HE'S WALKING??? How did this happen? I guess he is old enough isn't he. Where did the last year go? He is so adorable! I don't know how your mom stands it! When ya coming to Austin??? ;-)

SeƱora Daiana said...

How fun for you guys to have him home. We miss you guys in utah...

Kalista said...

Hey, I just found your blog through a link in an email from you. :) Your kids are so cute! I really like your other blogs too. :)