These are all just lovely. You are a perfect mother of girls.
I'm telling you...you're going to make your family very rich one day soon, as you are a talented photographer!
What cute little costumes! I'm impressed that you did those yourself. I know I couldn't. And Josh and I enjoyed watching the video of Adelle's talk. So cute!
Kimbur you are amazing! The girls look so beautiful in their costumes! Great work!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
These are all just lovely. You are a perfect mother of girls.
I'm telling you...you're going to make your family very rich one day soon, as you are a talented photographer!
What cute little costumes! I'm impressed that you did those yourself. I know I couldn't. And Josh and I enjoyed watching the video of Adelle's talk. So cute!
Kimbur you are amazing! The girls look so beautiful in their costumes! Great work!
Post a Comment