November 30, 2007

Tagged by Tracy

The rules when you are tagged:
A. The rules of the game are posted at the beginning.
B. Each player lists 6 facts/habits about themselves.
C. At the end of the post, the player then tags 6 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know that they have been tagged and asking them to read your blog.

1. I have 2 kids and we are still students. Hopefully we will be done in May. Graduate School???
2. I'm a photographer. (Link to my photo blog on the right KF Photography)
3. I'm a designer! Don't always do wonderfully creating something from scratch, but I love taking something and embellishing it! I don't have a degree, but would love to get one one day in Interior Design.
4. My favorite color is Pink and Baby Blue
5. I LOVE HGTV, and the Gilmore Girls. (Which I don't watch very often because of the craziness of the Holidays, and birthdays, and anniversary that all fall between Thanksgiving and Christmas.)
6. I enjoy creating new ways to spend time with my awesome daughters! They are my favorite people to be around, besides of course my Husband Scott!

I tagged: Becky, Ashley, Emily, Jayanne, Missy, Melissa.

No comments: