April 13, 2008

Adelle

Children are champions of relating things to other things. For example: Adelle has been to two weddings, my sister's and my brother's-in-law, and at both weddings I took pictures. She has also seen our wedding pictures and relates weddings to pictures. So the other day Adelle proposed to her dad (actually it was more of a "Daddy let's get married...please"). So Scott said to Adelle, what do I need to do to get married? She said "Stand here, and mommy will take pictures." I didn't have my camera at the time, but I pretended to take pictures to make the child happy.

Then being fast and testimony meeting in church today Adelle proceeded to get up and bear her testimony, taking me with her. I was feeling the Spirit so I decided to bear my testimony, and the Adelle went back to her seat and Lilly sat on Bro. North's lap. During this time Adelle turned to Scott and said "I want to sit with the prophets." That made me feel good that she got something out of Conference- Men that sit on the stand in suits are prophets. So there's a boost for Bro. North, Bishop, Joey, and Chris!

No comments: