I have decided to make a commitment to myself and my body. I am now taking the next step to serious exercise. I am writing this post because in my many years of goal setting I know that if I want to achieve this goal I need to tell everyone, so that I am accountable.
So I have decided to begin a new exercise system that requires a commitment of 90 days. So I begin Monday April 14 and end Saturday July 12
But before I can start on Monday I was required to take a Fit Test to see if I was ready.
Here are my Fit test results:
Resting Heart rate: 68
Pull-ups: 1/4
Vertical Leap: 13 in. (I'm not sure if I did it right, but I followed the directions)
Push-ups (on knees): 22
Toe touch: 5 in past toes
Wall squat: 1 min 0 sec
Bicep curl: 45 with 8lbs
In & Outs (Ab exercise): 25
Heart rate maximizer (after 1 1/2 minutes of regular jumping jacks, and 30 seconds of sprinting jumping jacks): 150 bpm
after 1 minute rest: 118 bpm
after 2 minute rest: 114 bpm
after 3 minute rest: 108 bpm
after 4 minute rest: 100 bpm
Then my sister and I took pictures (which I will spare you from, but I will show you a before and after if this works out). After that we took measurements.
Here are my measurements (brace yourselves):
weight: 164 lbs
shoulders: 44 in
waist: 34 in
hips: 40 1/2 in
thighs: right-24 1/2 in left-24 in
calves: right-15 1/2 in left-15 1/2 in
arms: right-11 1/2 in left-11 in
I am hoping that this works. I'm supposed to see amazing results in 90 days so we will see. If you remember ask me about how I am doing so the pressure is on!
3 comments:
Hey Kimbur we just heard the good news! Congratulations! We all talked about it at the Reunion and we are so happy for you! You sure are brave to be doing all this getting in shape while pregnant with twins! Wow!
You are so bold. I love bold! You're going to do great. If you EVER have a day where you think you can't do what you've committed to do because of the girls, PLEASE leave them with me so you can take care of you. I support YOU!
Go Girl! Kudos to you, and may I say great big cajones to disclose such personal numbers ? (sp?) Good luck!
Post a Comment