This particular song was one that did just that when I first heard it.
I would like to dedicate this song to my Dad and Husband for Father's Day. (I know it's a little late.)
One reason this song means so much to me is because I was that little girl who was playing Cinderella, as most little girls, and was looking for my Prince Charming my whole life, and how grateful I am to have found him, and that he is the father of my children.
I am also very grateful to my Dad who was my Prince Charming until Scott came along. He was the man who always knew when something was wrong, and was a great mediator, when my mom and I didn't get along. He saved me in many ways growing up, and has never been afraid to show his love for me or my siblings. These two men are my Heros and Love them very much. Happy Father's Day my two favorite men in the entire world!
No comments:
Post a Comment