May 31, 2008 was one of the hardest days of my entire life. That was the day that our little family said good-bye to some of the greatest people I have ever known. Our little community at the townhouses was the greatest experience of my life. For the first time I felt like I belonged there and loved all of my neighbors. I can't believe that we only lived there for a short nine months, but felt very close to these people. Especially Sherrie.
Sorry Sherrie if I embarrass you, but I feel truly grateful to have found such a wonderful friend. I have spent most of my life trying to find a girl friend I could count on for anything, and for one reason or another I failed to find that special someone that I could talk to about anything, could trust with my children, that would let me help her also. But I found that in Sherrie. I was able to rely on her for anything, and I like to think that she could rely on me for anything. We had multiple dinners together, FHE together, playdates, and countless hours of just talking. She is the greatest example of motherhood to me, and a woman that has her priorities straight!
I wish I had a picture of her and me together and I wish I could be clever like Lorena and Nancy. But I don't and I'm not, but I wanted to say that I love you Sherrie and I feel so privileged to call you friend.
I think for the first time in my life I can truly say that I have a best girl-friend, and hope that we can be good friends for years to come.
Anyway here are some pictures of our last Townhouse BBQ.
1 comment:
You're too much. The kids have missed thee girls a ton. Can't wait to go camping!
Post a Comment