So I feel like we can announce this now. No, no I'm not pregnant. But Scott got a new job!!! After 5 years at Costco, and going to school we've finally done it! Scott will be working for Colonial Stock Transfer (Thanks to our good friends Jenn and Kjel for connecting us to your mom, Jenn, and talking Scott up, the both of you!) So things are insane around here because Scott is working two jobs while he trains at "the Office" (I like to call it) So he leaves at 3:30 a.m. and gets home at about 6:00 p.m. It makes for a really long day for the both of us, but I know it's only temporary. (it makes grocery shopping and running errands really interesting having only one car)
Then once he's trained he'll hopefully be able to work at Costco on Saturdays for a while until he can bring in enough money (we are taking a pay cut, but I think sooner than later he will be working only 1 job and I think that will be amazing!!! Because I got a brief taste of it this summer)
Anyway our dreams are coming true, and are so happy with the blessings that we have been given.
By the way since I'm here all by myself most of the time let me know and I would love a visit! (I'd come to see you, but like I said I'm stuck)
3 comments:
Kimbur and Scott,
Congratulations! That is so exciting for you guys!! I just took a few minutes today to catch up on your blog, and it looks like you are doing well. Abby loved watching the video clip of Adelle splashing at the park. Good luck with these new adventures ahead!
Love, Carrie
Congrats on your big step! :) I'll bet costco is sad to be losing Scott though!
Yea for your family!!! Excited for you guys! Your girls are so cute - glad to get an update.
Post a Comment