September 2, 2008

Busy, busy, busy

So since I've been on medication the past couple of months I feel like I have been more myself, and I've been incredibly busy organizing, planning, and feeling like I'm getting my life back into order. It's been great, but I haven't gotten a whole lot done as far as house work, but I've made some headway with my groceries, and my car is so clean.

I know that this is probably boring to you, but I just thought I would give you a heads up on what I'm doing.

Scott is still seeing what his options are as far as a career. He has an interview with Costco today, and another with a small company that would be in the Financing field. So we are hoping and praying that something works out for us. We feel like we are already so blessed, we have had lead after lead, and have some options and some that we are hoping for, but still waiting on. It's really exciting for us!

Adelle is having a great summer, and playing with her friends a lot, but all of her friends are going back to school this week, and I don't know what I'm going to do with myself. She is my number one helper though and is very eager to get her chores done, and help when I ask her.

Lilly for some reason turned into a two-year-old! I don't know what happened! My sweet little girl has been quite the challenge for me lately. She spends a lot of time in time-out, and crying, and for some reason she is falling a lot! Friday she fell and cried so hard that she passed out, Scott and I freaked and rushed to the car to take her to the hospital, by then she came and we figured she was going to be fine, and we called the Pediatrician to find out what the heck is going on. He said it was normal for her to do that. Apparently some kids just do that. (The crazy thing about it is that she didn't even fall that hard.) Then on Saturday she jumped off the couch and hurt her knee. It's funny to me to have a child like Lilly when I'm so used to Adelle, who I never have to worry about hurting herself, but had to keep my eye on her to keep her from running away. But Lilly is the opposite, she never runs too far, but is always getting hurt. It makes laugh how they are so different, yet they are such good friends, and sisters.

So that's a little bit of an update on the happenings of the Foutz family.

1 comment:

Sherrie said...

I just signed Soph up for dance with Teacher Kim, she's so excited she can hardly stand it! It has been super hard for her to see her brothers take off each day. She misses them so much.

While packing for Yellowstone, and then later for the ward campout, Soph kept asking what we were going to pack for Adelle and Lilly, that trip is her favorite by far.

Miss you guys.