For anyone who needs a nominee for mother of the year let me tell you why I should be nominated. I sleep in until 12:30 p.m., let my children mess up the house and then not take care of the mess for days or leave it for my husband, let my children run around (in the house) in their swimsuits in 30 degree weather, let them wear their pajamas all day long, put my kids to bed at 10:30 at night, and one time didn't feed them dinner until that time, naps shmaps, let them watch TV for hours on end or play on the computer (playhouse Disney), neglect their baths all week long (even gone to church with dirty hair a few times and no need to fix hair any other day of the week), eat out more than once a week, or eat cheese quesadillas more than once in a week for dinner, then neglect their breakfast so the two of them fen for themselves (we've had some interesting concoctions) and while this all goes on most of the time sitting on the couch or in bed either sleeping or watching TV.
And that is why I should be nominated for mother of the year! (Don't call child protective services on me, please, it has just been a rough week)
And that is why I should be nominated for mother of the year! (Don't call child protective services on me, please, it has just been a rough week)
2 comments:
Kim, I love you! You make me feel like I am normal :) I am so glad you are REAL and HONEST about daily life with kids/pregnancy at the same time. Love the stories, can relate to many of them... Seriously, if you ever feel like you might be too lazy, call me-- I bet we are doing the same thing!
P.S. You have my vote, not as a joke :) Love ya!
Post a Comment