April 1, 2009

My Girls!

So I am about the laziest pregnant woman ever! I rarely roll out of bed before 10 a.m. but it is usually more like 11 a.m. and sometimes when I do I just lay on the couch until 1. So because of all this my children have become very independent. After feeding themselves breakfast, (Adelle cereal, Lilly cream cheese and crackers), this is what I found...

Awww! I love how well they almost always play together. Someday girls you will have your mom back! (Disclaimer: I have since cleaned my room, and they did not pull the carpet up, we had a leaky water heater and was airing the carpet out)

4 comments:

stef j. said...

that's hilarious! i can't remember the last time i woke up after 7 ...

J.J. said...

Sorry to hear your pregnancy has not made you feel so good. You should have your girls come over and play with mine.

Sarajane said...

You sound like me, and I'm not even pregnant. I can't imagine the amount of energy you have to have to chase two busy kids and supply the goods to your 3rd.

The Richardsons said...

Oh, we miss those girls! I can't wait to get back together with all the kids! And congrats on your ultrasound!