August 27, 2009

Day 2

I don't know if I will post everyday, but I just thought I would post about how well things went today.

I went to the doctor with all three kids! Gavin is doing well he weighed 7 lb 6 oz, which is good because I was worried about him gaining weight.

Then we went to McDonalds for lunch, and off to school for Adelle. Then after all that Lilly, Gavin and I came back to the house and took a nap. Then back to the school to pick up Adelle, home for a snack, chores and homework. Then we visited with Sarah and new baby William and then went to my parents for dinner.

So three things that I want to work on for next week, meals (on my own no help from McDonalds or mom) getting the girls to bed at 9:00 not 9:30, and reading to them before they go to bed. Those are my goals for next week. Also I am going to eat healthy to get this pregnancy weight off.

Anyway I am doing great and tomorrow is going to be great too!

1 comment:

J.J. said...

So I did not know you had your baby, when did you have him? And are you getting meals brought in? I feel so bad that I am out of it. Congrats, and hey when you go to the doctors again drop your girls off at my house, my kids would love it!