I LOVE this song! Elizabeth does the little yell at the beginning of that song... It's one of my "happy songs" too! I heard it at Zumba class and so when I play it at home I do this cheesy dance with it :)
LOVE this one!! My brother had all of us rank out teams and shared this song with us. The nieces and nephews all learned it and we just had to dance to it in the driveway of the beach house this past reunion (South Carolina). Fun times...fun memories. Thanks for sharing.
3 comments:
Hey, we found this the other day too! I LOVE IT! Happy dancing.
I LOVE this song! Elizabeth does the little yell at the beginning of that song... It's one of my "happy songs" too! I heard it at Zumba class and so when I play it at home I do this cheesy dance with it :)
LOVE this one!! My brother had all of us rank out teams and shared this song with us. The nieces and nephews all learned it and we just had to dance to it in the driveway of the beach house this past reunion (South Carolina). Fun times...fun memories. Thanks for sharing.
Post a Comment