I have also found this amazing website!!! Polyvore! Why is this website so amazing you ask?
I am a designer at heart, through and through. Clothes, Spaces, Scrapbook pages, blogs (ok I'm not about to start charging for my services, but hey I could be a lot worse :) Unfortunately I have never been able to draw very well. I probably could take a class and improve, but alas I have three small children and they take up a lot of my time. Go figure? :) (Someday perhaps) Anyway so the beautiful part of Polyvore to me is that I don't have to sketch a single stroke and i still get a feel of what things will look like. (I do ok in my head. but really who's perfect at that? Sometimes you REALLY have to just SEE it!)
Anyway look at the Family Room I have created! It's bright and cheery and I don't know if I will ever carry it out because I'm afraid it might be too loud, but you know I'm bright and cheery! I've done more muted and darker (like what my mom's house looks like) and it is not me.
Anyway there is a bigger reason why I'm posting this other than I'm totally excited about it! You can only get pictures from the internet so I've been posting pictures of my own on my blog importing them into Polyvore and then deleting them (hence the random post Ariella) So if you ever come across random pictures of decor or clothing on my blog it's just me importing pics to Polyvore!


1 comment:
Looks like fun! Now I understand. :)
I think you could totally go louder with your choices. Bring on the hot pink girl! You can make it work. :)
Post a Comment