July 20, 2007

Has anyone ever felt so content in their life? I just want to give a shout out to all of our friends and family and say thanks!!! But most of all I want to thank my wonderful husband Scott, and my two girls all of whom are so wonderful to me. Most importantly my Heavenly Father who has always known what is best for my and now my family. I just have a lot to be grateful for right now.

For those of you that don't know Scott and I are in a position where we can move into a bigger place and I am so excited!!!!! Not that I am unhappy with my current apartment, I love it. I just think that the girls won't be as stir crazy sometimes if they have a small yard and bigger place to run around in. The other thing that I'm excited for is for the first time in almost five years of marriage I get to have my washer and dryer in the same place where I live!!! Anyway as I was cleaning my apartment tonight (something I do more often than I sometimes like) I was hanging up clothes and looking into my girls bedroom and thinking about when we moved in a year and four months ago. I was so stressed, but so happy!!!! I was so grateful to be outside the walls of our one bedroom condo, but also on edge not knowing if the condo would sell. I was expecting our Lilly Jane, and there was so much hope and happiness that I was finding in our new place. I had room, I had the most amazing view, Scott and I had our own space that we didn't have to share with Adelle. We had the hope of finding people in our same position that we could lean on for support. (Especially me because I am so needy) We have found all those things and are so grateful that we are able to move into a bigger place and not leave the wonderful surroundings that we are in.
The biggest reason I have loved living here is that I feel that it was the right thing to do for our family even though it would not have seemed right to everyone. We almost bought a house and our condo hadn't sold when we moved. The condo eventually sold, and that edgy feeling has gone away, and sometimes we regret not buying a house, but in the long run I know that this was the best decision for our family.
I am sad that we are going to have to leave this apartment in less than two weeks, but am so eager and excited for the new and exciting things that lay before us in our new home.

3 comments:

Shellie said...

You guys bought a house? How exciting! We will miss you all.

r_turner47@hotmail.com said...

Congrats, Kimbur! The townhouses, right? That will be lovely...Just think, a backyard!!!

Ruth

Josh and Juli said...

That's exciting! Where are you guys going to live now?