Snuggle Bug
This is a picture to show everyone how snuggly Adelle is. Last night she commented that she wanted Lilly to sleep with her. Because Lilly doesn't have the hang of sleeping on an elevated bed without railings Scott decided to move Adelle's twin-sized mattress onto the floor so the sisters could sleep together. And this ladies and gentlemen was the result of my girls sleeping in the same bed.
I think Adelle is taking after her mother in this regard.
4 comments:
How cute! Those are the moments to cherish, I'd say. And sounds like you had a very crazy "day-after-Halloween"! I'm glad Lilly is doing better now, but that doesn't sound like much fun.
I think that is absolutely precious!! Hopefully everyone is feeling better now.
That is the cutest picture! Aliyah is not snuggly at all so I'm jealous!
This position is a favorite of Kayla & Wesley's too ..... I am going to have to put a stop to it sooner than you, though!
Post a Comment