December 5, 2007

Four Years Ago!

Exactly four years ago today Marjorie Adelle Foutz was born at 12:01 p.m. weighing in at 8 lbs 10 oz and 19 1/2 in. long. Adelle cam to us at a time in our lives when it was definitely not the most convenient. But worth every step of the way!

We had only been married four months when we got pregnant with Adelle, Scott was going to school and at a job with no hope of promotion. I was working at a job I hated and two months before Adelle came, was laid of. Making the insurance issue a big old mess!

But Scott got a new job, and we worked out the insurance issues all because we were blessed by having this wonderful girl in our life.

Scott and I both agree that having Adelle in our life has made life so much more meaningful, and so much fuller. We have enjoyed watching Adelle grow these four years, and love the sweet spirit she brings into our home.

Adelle is smart, fun, very loving, has a great memory, willing to share, loves to snuggle, helpful, compassionate, forgiving, and has a great capacity to love. Those are just a few of the wonderful qualities of Adelle.

Thanks Adelle for wanting to come and live with us and be apart of our Eternal Family! We are so grateful to have you in our lives!

WE LOVE YOU ADELLE!

4 comments:

Josh and Juli said...

Happy late birthday, Adelle! What a cutie pie. I can't believe she's already 4 - I remember her as this tiny little baby!

The Richardsons said...

Adelle has definately been the life of the party since birth! I will never forget how you found her splashing (and singing) in the toilet at the Fox's clubhouse, and her stripping down to her diaper front and center during President Sitterud's mission reunion speech! Good times, great memories! :)

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Adelle! a little late I know :) Did you ever think she would change your life so much?

Michelle said...

This is so sweet! Are you guys all ready for Christmas yet? By the way, I just saw your comment on the blog. Woops, I thought maybe it was Dusty you were waiting for...I guess not!