December 17, 2007

She know what's valuable!

One of the ways we discipline Adelle is we take her favorite toys away.
So on Thursday of last week Adelle had made a big mess in the basement. I told her that she needed to clean it up. Needless to say she was not happy about this situation and proceeded to tell me that she was going to take away my husband!
I then realized that she knows that the most valuable thing to me is Scott, and I'm grateful that Scott and I have worked and continue to work together to show our love for each other to her! It also makes me feel good that the work is paying off.

One of the best things you can do for your children is to love your spouse!

3 comments:

Josh and Juli said...

I agree! Good for you guys - that really says a lot about you!

Anonymous said...

that's such a neat story! I'm sure you'll recall it for a good talk or church lesson one day ... thanks for reminding us!

Janelle said...

That comment she said is classic,, made me chuckle...