January 18, 2008

Okay so it's been forever! Let's just say the Holidays are were the craziest this year!
We had two birthday parties for Adelle, finals, a Christmas party for some of our friends in the area, my birthday, Christmas Eve parties, Christmas Day drama, and then New Year's Eve Parties, and I'm still recovering! I swear my house hasn't been cleaned in a month, and I have spent all week doing laundry and still haven't caught up!
Whew! that was a mouth full. As you can see by the counter we will be done with school in May of this year! I thought this day would never come, and I can't get too excited yet. If we don't get a good job after graduation Scott is thinking about Law School! So pray that we get a good job, so I don't have to do this school thing anymore! Just kidding! I support him in his decision, I just hope that something will come along so that we don't need to take that route.
The girls are getting big, and I cannot believe how sick they have been this winter. Lilly and Adelle have spent most of the month of January cooped up indoors not being able to play with friends becuase they have had one cold after another. I'm grateful it's just colds though.
I have a favor to ask all of you that read my blog. I have some dear friends that had a very premature baby (about 4 months early) if you could keep baby Gavin in your prayers I think this family would really appreciate it!
Thanks everyone!

No comments: