For those of you that don't know my sister is a Cosmetologist. She recently just finished, and is great! Anyway so when we go to her house she has her old manikins around her house. Adelle got a hold of one and started to make-out with it. I asked her what she was doing and she said that she was kissing. She then asked me what it was and I told her that it was a manikin.
On the way home later she asked me "Mom does Amanda have a "girlakin"?
4 comments:
too funny! i've caught Kayla making out with the doorknob, her hand, and an imaginary boy next to her at the dinner table. why is 4 the new 14??!!
Wow, I laughed out loud. What a crack-up! See you Sunday!
How does she know what to do- j/k!! She has learned from the best (her parents)!
Post a Comment