Since Scott and I could not make it to the Mission Reunion on Friday of last week, some friends of ours started the rumor that I am pregnant with twins. For the record everyone, I am not pregnant. So for any of you that truly think that I am, I am not. Thanks for the congrats though.
2 comments:
Hey cutie...
Yes, it's true we thought up a funny joke.... it made a laugh! But, know that we're all involved and figured it'd be a fun way to involve you in the reunion. We miss you!
Take care and good luck on your 90 day trek, you can do it!
Yeah, so we were all seated around the table at the Prez' house and missing you two, so we decided on a way to make sure that you wouldn't miss the next one! :) Hopefully we can make it up for Lilly's birthday! Love you guys!
Post a Comment