June 23, 2008

Day at the Beach

On Wednesday, June 10th Kimbur and I took the girls to Newport beach. Adelle managed to catch a wave; I think the girls enjoyed playing in the sand more than anything. As you can see, Lilly usually ran away from the waves.

8 comments:

Missy said...

I love how you and Scott are so cute with each other. Your vacation looked fun. See you soon.

Leslie said...

Wow- It looks like you guys have been so busy! I bet Disneyland was awesome for Adelle. She had been talking about it long before we left. I loved to hear all about it in primary. Tell her Hi for me. I miss you guys, and can't wait to find out what life after graduation brings for you!
Leslie

Leslie said...

Wow- It looks like you guys have been so busy! I bet Disneyland was awesome for Adelle. She had been talking about it long before we left. I loved to hear all about it in primary. Tell her Hi for me. I miss you guys, and can't wait to find out what life after graduation brings for you!
Leslie

Becky said...

Looks like you guys had such a great vacation! You deserved it!

Becky said...

Looks like you guys had such a great vacation! You deserved it!

Jenny M said...

Kimbur,

I got to take some time tonight to enjoy your blog. How hard it must have been for you to leave this sweet, loving community! We miss you lots here!
I love the photo on your header. Breathtaking!

Anonymous said...

tons of cute pictures from the trip! looks like a blast! amanda & sarah look so different than the last time i've seen them! thanks for sharing all the fun :)

Sherrie said...

Love the new look of your blog! I can't wait to camp with you guys, we'll plan soon.