June 14, 2008

Catch-up!

I'm glad to finally have a minute to get caught up on all the fabulous things that we have done for the past few months. Bear with me there are a lot of posts. I hope that more of you will enjoy now that I'm going public again. Lorena convinced me that being private has it's disadvantages and I feel like I'm losing touch with many of you because of being private. So many of you will be receiving an email with my blog update later.

We are all moved, but not settled into our new place. We have returned from California in one piece, but a little sun burned. I wish I could say the same for the car. It's not too bad, but we lost our car alarm antenna, and we discovered our tail pipe rusted and finally fell off yesterday.

This vacation was the best vacation I have ever been on and can't wait to do it again (hopefully next year)

I will have more posts about our vacation later.

Hope to hear from you all soon!

3 comments:

Christensens said...

Can't wait to see your pics of the trip! Call me soon:)

Anonymous said...

HOW did you get all these posts done in one day?! I am about this far behind on mine & am overwhelmed at the idea of finally getting them done! glad you had a great vacation and looking forward to scrolling thru all of the fun!

Becky said...

I feel like I haven't seen you forever! I can't wait to hear more about your trip and life in general. See you this weekend!