So if you all didn't notice by the above picture I am CRAZY about Scott! Things have been so wonderful since graduation that I can't even believe how happy we all are (granted the girls have been whinier for some reason the past few days) but I feel like I've got my life back again.
Also, I have finally given into something that I have been fighting for years. I went to my doctor right before we moved from the University, because I was having all these problems with my health. I was constantly tired, my eyes were doing weird things and I began having panic attacks. I had my blood tested, and everything was normal, and I was really frustrated! But my doctor being the smart man that he is gave me a prescription for Prozac, which is what I have been fighting. Joining the ranks of Utah, "Mormon", "Stay-at-home" moms that need an anti-depressant to get the things done that are expected of them. But my attitude has changed!
I feel like the woman that I have always wanted to be! I can't believe the difference it has made in my life, and how grateful I am for modern medicine, and the knowledge of chemical imbalances.
But most of all I am grateful to my wonderful husband who has supported me and helped me through this very hard decision that I needed to make. He has been so supportive, and wonderful to me, and I'm so grateful for the wonderful man that he is, and the greatest example he is to me, and how he helps me to do the right thing.
He is the man that makes me want to be a better person so that I can spend the rest of my life with him.
I'm also for my knowledge of Eternal Families, and for my testimony of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints, and my personal relationship with Jesus Christ and His atonement so that I could get through this difficult time in my life.
And Thanks to all my friends and family that were there for me also!
I love life again, and I love being a mom again!
4 comments:
What a great guy! I always thought he was a good husband and dad to your kids, and I was right! I'm glad you figured out what was going on- that must have been scary! I think there are more people out there with chemical imbalances than any of us are aware, and I'm glad they have ways to help with those so you can enjoy life more now!
I am so happy for you! Health is the best thing in the world... well a great husband might be the best thing, but health is right up there.
I'm glad you got the help you needed. It can be a frustrating process. I love smart doctors! I usually do pretty well with getting my kids the help they need - just not very good at taking care of myself. Good for you!
Teresa
Miss you Kimbur! So nice to hear your thoughts about Scott. I wish I communicate similar thoughts about my husband as well.
Post a Comment