July 16, 2008

Chop Sticks

Ladies and Gentlemen, Boys and Girls The Foutz Family Proudly presents the first non-oriental four-year-old to eat with chop sticks...

ADELLE!
(disclaimer: we have no idea if Adelle is the only non-oriental four-year-old that can eat with chop sticks and we are not racist)


That's right this picture is not staged or anything! Adelle noticed some other people eating with chop sticks when were at Panda Express the other night, and decided that she wanted to try it. Scott and I prepared her by telling her that it was hard. (Great parents huh? Not believing in your own daughter, but what do you expect neither one of us can do it!) So Adelle gave it a whirl and she picked-up the chicken and ate it! Scott and I were both amazed!
Scott even ventured to ask her how she did it and she said:

"Hold it like this and pinch. Then you eat it!"


1 comment:

Sherrie said...

I love that girl.