July 24, 2008

Potty Update!

We started on the Potty training adventure about a week and a half ago and all I have to say is...

Bye, Bye Diapers! We still do them at night and at naptime, but for the most part Lilly is potty-trained! I am so glad because changing diapers is no fun, and I don't like spending money on something that I don't enjoy smelling (if you get my drift).

She's had a few accidents, because she doesn't really tell me when she needs to go, but when I put her on her potty, she goes.

I feel that we are getting so close to me not having to watch her every minute of the day. Two days ago she told me when she needed to go, as she did again this morning.

If I have to continue to watch her, and ask her ever hour if she needs to "go potty" it's worth it, not to have to buy or change stinky diapers!

Hurray!

3 comments:

Janelle said...

I'm jealous! Kaitlyn I think is a week younger than Lily and we're not even close... urghgh

Becky said...

So jealous. I've heard of so many girls that are like that...and so many boys that aren't. Maybe Will will be an easy potty trainee. Got my fingers crossed.

Brinton, Becky, and Gang said...

Way to go Lilly!!