,
Here is Lilly sitting on the Potty. While we were on our camping trip this past week Sherrie took Lilly to the outhouse and she tinkled! So when we got home on Saturday Scott and I bought her a potty and wanted to see how it went.
Then Monday we starting the process. I put her on the potty in the morning and we sat together for a moment, and nothing. So I walked out of the bathroom, and I heard a tinkle! Success! I couldn't believe it! Then she went to spend some time at Grandma's and my mom did the same with her and nothing. When I got back I found my mom and Lilly in the bathroom and I asked my mom if Lilly had done anything. My mom told me no and I told her that I think she has stage fright and we left the bathroom. Soon after Lilly came out and sure enough she did it again! Through out the day we had a couple of accidents, but I felt really good about the day. She even tinkled in the Maceys bathroom while we were grocery shopping.
Today was a different story. I asked her multiple times if she wanted to sit on the potty and a couple of times she did and a couple of times we had accidents. But this afternoon before naptime I felt triumph again. As I was laying Lilly down equipped with a diaper because I couldn't bear a wet bed, I asked her if she wanted to go. She said yes, (I figured she would to try and cop out of taking a nap for a little longer) and I put her on the potty, and left. I then saw her in the bathroom looking at the potty then she looked at me and pointed. I went to the potty and this time number 2!!!!
I think that we may be saying good-bye to diapers! Yeah!!
Then Monday we starting the process. I put her on the potty in the morning and we sat together for a moment, and nothing. So I walked out of the bathroom, and I heard a tinkle! Success! I couldn't believe it! Then she went to spend some time at Grandma's and my mom did the same with her and nothing. When I got back I found my mom and Lilly in the bathroom and I asked my mom if Lilly had done anything. My mom told me no and I told her that I think she has stage fright and we left the bathroom. Soon after Lilly came out and sure enough she did it again! Through out the day we had a couple of accidents, but I felt really good about the day. She even tinkled in the Maceys bathroom while we were grocery shopping.
Today was a different story. I asked her multiple times if she wanted to sit on the potty and a couple of times she did and a couple of times we had accidents. But this afternoon before naptime I felt triumph again. As I was laying Lilly down equipped with a diaper because I couldn't bear a wet bed, I asked her if she wanted to go. She said yes, (I figured she would to try and cop out of taking a nap for a little longer) and I put her on the potty, and left. I then saw her in the bathroom looking at the potty then she looked at me and pointed. I went to the potty and this time number 2!!!!
I think that we may be saying good-bye to diapers! Yeah!!
3 comments:
What a big girl! I don't blame her for having stage fright - makes perfect sense to me!
What a big girl! I don't blame her for having stage fright - makes perfect sense to me!
Oh, I hope, I hope, I hopa, hopa this is a quick and simple process for all of you. Yea!
Post a Comment