November 18, 2008

The 7th Article of Faith

I may have mentioned this before, but in Primary we are learning the Articles of Faith.  So Scott and I have been working with Adelle on learning them and she is amazing.  She knows 1-6 and this week we are learning #7.

When we were working on #6 instead of:
We believe in the same organization that exsisted in the primative church, namely apostles,
prophets, pastors, teachers, evangelists and so forth.

She said:
We belive in the same organization that "resisted" in the primative church, namely apostles, "process", pastors, teachers, evangelists, and so forth.

Then tonight while working on the seventh instead of:
We believe in the gift of tongues, prophecy, revelation, visions, healing, interpretation of tongues and so forth.

She said:
We believe in the gift of tongues, prophecy, "violation", (mumble, mumble, mumble) and so forth.

1 comment:

the Wight's said...

WoW! I am so impressed that she has been learning the Articles of Faith! I found this post very funny!:)