November 21, 2008

Twilight


So I did the irresponsible mother thing last night and went to the midnight showing of "Twilight".
I have to say it was wonderful!  It is so much fun for me to go and look at all the people who are so silly, dressing up and screaming when the movie started, and when good things happened in the movie.  
Okay, okay, I was loudest out of all of them.  I'm not kidding ask my Mom, sisters, and brother. My brother even said in the car on the way that he hoped that he wasn't going to sit next to a crazy person.  Sitting in the Theater before the movie started he turned to me and said, "My dreams of not sitting next to a crazy person has been shattered" All because he was sitting next to the craziest person in the theater!  
It's not that I'm a total freak about the series, A girl's nightout  (no Davy you're not a girl) is just a very unusual thing for me and I try to have as much fun as I possibly can, and I feel like I'm in High School again, and I tend to act like that from time to time. Especially when I get around my sister Amanda, she makes me giddy for some reason!
Anyway aside from making a complete idiot out of myself in front of strangers the movie was wonderful.  A couple of dissappointments (which is to be expected)  but overall exactly what I expected!

3 comments:

The Richardsons said...

I'm so jealous you got to go, I still have to go, and I can't wait!

Brinton, Becky, and Gang said...

Isn't it said we get so excited about going out? I have to agree it was a movie and I don't mind that I am a little tired today. Totally worth it!

Sarajane said...

Kimbur, that's hillarous. I can just see it!!