About two weeks ago Scott, the girls and I were at the Distribution Center buying things for Christmas etc. We were there for a while and Adelle was having so much fun putting garments in my basket, putting them back after I went to buy them and realized I had a handful of garments in the wrong size.She also started to talk to some of the sweet workers and she was just having so much fun. When we were finally on our way to check out she said to me, "Mom can I go tell the worker that I want to work here when I grow up?" I then told her when it was our turn she could. She then asked me three other times before she finally told the worker.
I have to say Adelle that is a great aspiration! I can't think of too many places that are more admirable than working at the Distribution Center!
No comments:
Post a Comment