July 6, 2009

What's New about Adelle




There are a couple of new things about Adelle. Can you guess what they are?



I'll give you a hint...


And...
If you guessed that Adelle had her ears pierced and lost her first tooth you are right! Anyway about a month and a half ago Adelle lost her first tooth. It was a night Scott was working late and we were at my mom's house. Well Adelle was freaking out about how wiggly her tooth was so we all decided to have my dad pull it out. She then was so relieved to have it out and the Toothfairy came that night and left a dollar under her pillow.

Then when she got her ears pierced I was not wanting to do it, but Scott and my mom decided it was time, and the only thing holding me back was money. So I agreed and we went to Claire's. She picked out her flower earings, sat in the chair held the bear tight, and when the girls pierced her ears she began to scream... with delight. I wish I had brought my video camera, it was hillarious how loud and happy she was about getting them pierced. It was worth the $40 to have her so happy, but next time it won't be such and impulse.

My girl is growing up!


No comments: