July 28, 2009

Hillarious!

Because of inventory for Scott this past weekend I went to our ward to teach my lesson and take the Sacrament. When I arrived home I was so exhausted that Scott let me take a nap (you would be tired too if you went to bed at 2:00 a.m. waiting for the love of your life then get up at 9:00 to get your hiny to church. To top it all off I'm eight months pregnant). He then took the girls to my parents Sacrament Meeting.

Apparently my parents bishop spoke, and one of the things he spoke about was an experience that either he had or some one he knew had.

Well this person was on a guided tour in Switerland or Sweden and the tour guide says to the tourists, about a church they were touring:

"Can you see the Church? (Yes) Can you see the Steeple? (Yes) Can you see the Stain Glass? (Yes) Can you see God? (No) Because that's because he doesn't exsist."

Then one of the tourists says out loud for all to hear:

"Can you see the tour guide? (Yes) Can you see his brains? (No) That's because he doesn't have any."

I couldn't agree more!

1 comment:

Jenny M said...

How funny!
Kimbur, I missed you the other day! Looking forward to seeing your next post with that handsome little man!