August 28, 2009

Day 3

Doing better! I didn't even cry when I had to say good-bye on the web cam this evening. But I did cry when I emailed Scott tonight.

So I feel like I'm getting the hang of being a single mom again. I went to our ward picnic tonight. By myself with the kids, and we had a good time.

So 3 down 87 more to go!

2 comments:

Teresa said...

Single mom? I've done that. It gets easier as you get a routine down. Two girls and a little boy - reminds me of when Layne was out of town most of the time when Megan was a baby.
I want to hear more about Gavin.:}

Becky said...

Kimbur, you're great! I'm pretty impressed that you have enough sanity to blog, especially with a newborn! Let me know if I can do anything to help you, I know it's tough.