December 31, 2009

Merry, Crazy, Christmas!

So here is my Christmas post, and I am posting in reverse chronological because I have five minutes to post this and that's they way I uploaded the pictures. O'well, here it goes.

The day after Christmas we had the crazy idea of going to one of the Smithsonian Museums. (I don't know about you, but when people talked about the Smithsonian I always thought it was one giant museum. Well it's not it's like 13 giant museums) Anyway we chose the Natural History
museum, because that was one of the Girls' favorite back home. It was packed. I couldn't believe all the people.

Here we are at the Museum-



Since many of Scott's class mates are away from family this year we had everyone over at our house. It was a lot of fun, and I have to say the food was amazing. I haven't eaten like that in a while and I made myself sick.

The Spread

Christmas morning-Opening presents with Daddy
The Barbies they asked for
Christmas Eve-In front of the Christmas tree

(Sorry Mom, Adelle picked out the 1970's white Christmas tree, and since she has Daddy wrapped around her finger we sprang for the extra $10 and bought the six foot, white tree. I wanted the four foot green tree, but I was out voted)

Making Christmas Goodies-This was a two day process. Let's just say Gavin was done!
The spread
Hoping Mom will turn her back for one second


That's what it's about
Excited for Cookies
Happy Boy


There you have it our Christmas! I hope you all had a wonderful one too!Signaturre

2 comments:

Christensens said...

Sorry, I didn't get that recipe to you! Do you still want it? Looks like you guys had a great Christmas!!

Christensens said...

Sorry, I didn't get that recipe to you! Do you still want it? Looks like you guys had a great Christmas!!