January 6, 2010

Monkey Boy!

Upon moving to Maryland I was not prepared for how cold it gets here. With my girls I would just wrap them up in a blanket and call it good. Such is not the case for my poor Gavin boy. I swear the poor kid has been freezing ever since we got here. But not anymore.
Saturday we went to Burlington Coat factory on a mission. I showed Scott the general idea of what I wanted and put him to work. (While the girls and I looked at toys. Which is strangely one of my favorite places to shop) After about 20 minutes of contemplating we left the store with this...


and the boy now sweats! It's awesome! It is a monkey suit (often mistaken for a teddy bear, but it has a monkey tail in back) that is totally warm. The kid lives in it! Wears it inside (because of our leaky windows) and out (no more hauling around blankets), even sleeps in it! Yesterday while at the store two different people mistook him for a stuffed animal. I think we should all have one (especially if you live in Maryland).
Signaturre

No comments: