Back in May I added some finishing touches to our bedroom.
Remember the before...

And here is the after...


(I've had this night stand since I was a little girl. Scott and I stained it and Scott put the handles on it today! I'm very happy with it!)





And here is the after...

(I've had this night stand since I was a little girl. Scott and I stained it and Scott put the handles on it today! I'm very happy with it!)




If this was my house Ice Blue would be the color I would paint the walls with white trim. Ahh...a girl can dream! Anyway... I need everyone's help. My bed! I feel like my bed needs some throw pillows, but I cannot decide what I want to do. Here are some of my ideas
Also fabric from Ikea
More Lumbar Cushions from Ikea
These you can't really see very well but this is what it looks like up close








5 comments:
What size is your bed? King? You need some king pillows. And then the smaller ones, then the leafy-made up ones. Those are my favorite. More color maybe?
I want to redo my bedroom. We had it perfect when we lived on post. Now it's just whatever.
You've done a beautiful job on yours.
I like the first pic of the black and white pillows.
Don't take my word on it though I don't have that kind of gift :)
I hope all is well!
So, I really like the green leaf idea if you can make it work. But my second choice would be the blue on white. It pulls color from the picture. Love it though, all of it. One more year and we will be able to visit each other easily!!
You could always go to Joann's and find some fantastic fabric and make your own throw pillows. I made my own Euro shams (they wanted $50ea at BBandB) and throw pillows for my bed. I didn't even have to buy a pattern! And the matching material was 50% off at Joann's at the time.
Shoot, I'm going to be no help at all, I pick the red twall to pull from the flowers above??? Good luck, you know that decorating is my nemesis!
Post a Comment