August 9, 2010

Who's the Bigger Kid?

The Contest is on Who is the bigger kid?

Here is our family at "The National Night Out" hosted by Fort Meade (the Army Base close to our home.)
When Scott found out you could go in the firetruck he was on before the girls were. Just kidding he helped them on first and then quickly jumped in! Sheesh! how could anyone act so childish?

Oh wait...

Yes everyone this 27 year-old (yes I did just reveal my age) got her face painted too. It was fun and my kids thought I was so cool for doing it! (I really did it because I'm goofy and like not acting my age. There's something about carnivals, fairs, amusement parks, that brings out the kid in me. Call me immature, I'll agree with you :)

Who do you think was the bigger kid?
Photobucket

2 comments:

Becky said...

Okay, Scott is FOR SURE the biggest kid in your family. But Lilly wins the face paint contest. She is so cool!

Leah said...

love these pics! what a great time!