Well here I go again. O.K. so I figured it out, yea me. Just wanted to tell you what Scott, the girls and I did for Independence Day. First we woke up early and I ran in the 5k race in Murray for the Murray fun days. I'm very proud of that race because I ran it in 35 minutes, which I thought was pretty good considering I started almost four minutes late. (I was in the bathroom.) After that Adelle spent the rest of the morning in the Murray Fun Days Parade with her Bocca (Grandpa) and Aunt Sarah for the Murray Costco Marketing Dept. She had a lot of fun throwing toilet paper to everyone! (Don't ask me why they threw T.P. this year?) After the parade we all went home and took a nap. The nap was fabulous and was needed badly at our house considering Scott and I were running on six hours of sleep and had a party to host.
At about 6:00 some of our friends and family showed up to eat, and watch the fireworks from the roof of our building. This is a fun new tradition we started last year. We had a blast this year and look forward to it again next year.
I hope all of you had a wonderful Independence Day and remembered our Fore-Fathers and their sacrifices. I also hope you remembered those who have fought for our freedom, and those who fight for it today. I know I am so grateful to live in this great country, and hope that we will be able to enjoy this freedom all of our days.
3 comments:
Hey Kimbur! I am so glad you started a blog! It is such a great way to keep in touch with family and friends. Our blog is posted at www.chillinwithdillon@blogspot.com Your girls are getting so big!
Love,
Michelle
Kimbur,
Very cute blog! I'm glad you started one too, even if I do get to see you and your girls on a semi-weekly basis!
Kimbur,
Great blog! You look so sunshiny in the picture! I look forward to seeing more entries in your blog.
Love,
Jenny
Post a Comment